Monday, March 28, 2011

why no water? why~ why~ why?!!!

Have you ever tried to brush your teeth, wash your face, and shave at the washroom at your workplace, instead of doing it at home? I had tried mine today. Woke up, open tap no water, go back room, change clothes, off i go towards the lift and car park, with bad breath from the mouth, and unshaved mustache...so fucking gross! No water to drink even...nabeh...

And now beside me is the Oral-B toothbrush, Fresh and White toothpaste and the Gillette razor packed in a plastic bag, and I am writing using my laptop at my workplace to vent the anger inside me...

5 comments:

  1. din't pay your water bills ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good. i think u can sleep at office. sure got water one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try to shit inside the toilet bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to your swimming pool to brush

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was such a good idea! The chlorine in the water would kill off all the germs in my mouth instantly. But forget not, Cheong kor, I don't want any of those curly curly hairs to get in between my teeth...it would be disastrous.

    ReplyDelete