Monday, November 29, 2010

how I vent my aNGeR...

Sometimes shit do happens, and there are times when the whole mind is filled with fire...so hot that the blood can boil off on its own. And more often than not, the ones that we love and care is always the one to get burnt by the fire...

Emotion is hard to control. To shut off emotion is like to put a plug to a compressed tank. Anger = Energy. It cannot be destroyed, but it can be converted to other forms.

Below are my current ways of venting the anger in me

1. Throw things
2. Fuck (in words) of anyone who gets near me
3. Repeat the above until all the energy is used up

I am now compiling a list of ways to harness that sudden burst of nuclear power within, for the greater good. I hope i can remember this at the time of need.

1. go to take a long shower
2. get out from the place far away from those that may get burned for at least 1 hour
3. go swimming
4. clean up the house
5. go make a nice dish that needs a lot of hard work like kneading a dough for bread.
6. sketch or write out in paper.
7. sleep
8. run, SAM, run!!!
9. go to somewhere cold, really cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment