i will make this blog a better one
Thursday, April 19, 2012
what "despicable me" taught me?
1. That it is possible to steal the moon!
2. That being a villain can be so, so, cool.
3. That Lehman Brothers Bank = Evil Bank
4. If you could dream it, you could build it! (The home-made rocket could be built also mar...)
5. Cookies are the best weapon of all.
6. Some people will never ever be impressed by anything great you have done. All they could say is...huh?
7. Missiles are just overrated, a fat guy could just jump over and dodge them at point blank.
8. In the near future, North Korea will have the most advanced technology, coz they will be the one to invent "Shrink Ray" gun.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)