Sunday, April 29, 2012

DO what you SAY and SAY what you DO...


I can now proudly say that I have achieved this status:

"WHAT I SAY, I'LL DO IT"

No more talk cock but action equals zero. And I'll remember this for the rest of my life.

Although at times, this very principle could also put you in a dangerous situation, but deep inside you know you did something great for yourself, that you honor your own promise to yourself.

And because of this principle i hold, i have made a stupid bet with a sohai that whoever fails will have to chop off 2 inches. At the end of the day, we both get to keep the 2 inches. Lucky, I still remain at 8 inches. I don't know about my sohai friend though. Wow! Talking about high stakes!

4 comments:

  1. yaya, next time i dont want to bet u anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 inches in 'Life Like Movie' = how many inches in real life? That's what I wanna know ... :p

    ReplyDelete